A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bierman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bierman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Bierman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bierman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold H Bierman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Bierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Bierman practices Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Orlando Pathologists.