A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Brender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Brender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brender
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brender Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brender graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Brender MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Brender practice?
- Dr. Arnold Brender has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Brender practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.