A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Brender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Brender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brender graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Brender practice?
Dr. Arnold Brender practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.