A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Brender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Brender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brender graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold James Brender MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Brender practice?
- Dr. Arnold Brender has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Brender practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.