A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Bresky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Bresky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bresky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- West Hills Los Angeles County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bresky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold Bresky practice?
Dr. Arnold Bresky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Camarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Camarillo General Practitioners, and Camarillo Geriatric Doctors.