A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Bresky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Bresky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bresky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- West Hills Los Angeles County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Bresky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Bresky practice?
- Dr. Arnold Bresky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Bresky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.