A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Brownstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brownstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brownstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Brownstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brownstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Neil Brownstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold N. Brownstein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Brownstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Brownstein practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.