A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Bullock is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Bullock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullock graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bullock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Dewitt Bullock MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold D. Bullock practice?
- Dr. Arnold Bullock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Bullock practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.