A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold C Berman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Berman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Berman practices Internal Medicine near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists.