A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Carothers is Excellent. Dr. Carothers has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Carothers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carothers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carothers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold K. Carothers practice?
Dr. Arnold Carothers practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Needville, TX and Wharton, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.