A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Carothers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Carothers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carothers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Keefe Carothers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold K. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Arnold Carothers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Carothers practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX and Needville, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.