A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Carothers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Carothers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carothers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carothers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold K. Carothers practice?
Dr. Arnold Carothers practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX and Needville, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.