2.9

July 17th, 2016
he just wants money. keeps booking you to make money on insurance

March 4th, 2016
Horrible, unethical doctor in my opinion.

February 3rd, 2016
DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. He will take your co-pay and tell you that he WILL NOT help you unless you undergo his $3500 test that your insurance most likely won't even cover. He's a scam artist.

February 2nd, 2016
Worst Dr I have EVER seen
Firstly, I was in the waiting room for 2 and a half hours before he saw me. When he finally did get to me, he probably let me say close to five words before going off on one of at least 15 tangents. Then, he explained that he would not be prescribing any meds to me without having completed a thorough "medical test." Said "medical test" could, in his own words, conclusively tell us exactly which anti depressant I would need or not need. Despite the fact that this seems completed far fetched, he wanted to charge me $3500 for it. By far the worst experience I have ever had.

October 6th, 2015
bad doctor
please this Dr. is not about help the person , he just want your money he is so mean and he only want money for you . Never ever go to see him is a dark person that only care about how much money he can get from you .

March 17th, 2015
intake review
this was the worst doctor ever

November 11th, 2014
Do not waste your time or money
Firstly DR Carter is the most money hungry dr I have ever met. He will sell you on his brain scan which he first says is $6000. He ended up doing it for $500. He will want you to go there every week for an appointment so he gets money. He starts appointments at 2pm but will only show up at 4pm. Diagnosed me as being bipolar which i definitely am not. Stay away

October 9th, 2014
Amazed! Not trial and error
Was very easy to schedule an appointment. Although the doctor was running late. I had to wait 1 hour or so! But was worth the wait. The testing i had done is just amazing. Every other doctor I've been to has used trial error and over medicated me. This doctor wanted everything out of my system so he could do the testing and once he did it narrowed it down, he knew exactly what i should take that would be therapeutic. I didnt feel like i was a science experiment which is the way most doctors made me feel. I felt very comfortable and couldn't believe how great i felt by my second visit. I would highly recommend him!

July 14th, 2014
Highly recommended
I went to see this doctor for my panic attacks, after few weeks of seeing him, and correcting my meds that other doctors had put me on. He gradually got me off my Xanax, and off heavy meds that were actually keeping me a zombie. With some CBT and working to get to the root of my issues. I felt like a brand new person. I highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2014
Used Car Salesman of Psychiatry
This guy is listed as a psychiatrist on Florida blue cross blue shield. He takes your copay before you see him. He then tells you unless you pay him 6000....but he said he liked me so he'll only charge me $1500 for some test he won't help you I was there for anxiety he wanted to give me speed. He even asked me to call my family and ask them for money! He literally is in business to collect co pays and scam people out of cash. He told me that unless I paid him thousands in cash that he would not help me at all. Made me listen to his radio ads for adhd kids. Im there for help with anxiety he basically stole fifty dollars from me.

March 30th, 2014
Only Doctor that could!
Only Dr that could figure out what was going on inside my head! He does a special test which no others do! He figured my issues out and helped correct them. I've Never been better Highly recomended

March 25th, 2014
I will keep him
He accurately diagnosed me after many doctors had not for many years. I am finally living a healthy happy life.