Dr. Dusty Carter Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dusty Carter?

Posted on July 17th, 2016

he just wants money. keeps booking you to make money on insurance

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Horrible, unethical doctor in my opinion.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. He will take your co-pay and tell you that he WILL NOT help you unless you undergo his $3500 test that your insurance most likely won't even cover. He's a scam artist.

Worst Dr I have EVER seen

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Firstly, I was in the waiting room for 2 and a half hours before he saw me. When he finally did get to me, he probably let me say close to five words before going off on one of at least 15 tangents. Then, he explained that he would not be prescribing any meds to me without having completed a thorough "medical test." Said "medical test" could, in his own words, conclusively tell us exactly which anti depressant I would need or not need. Despite the fact that this seems completed far fetched, he wanted to charge me $3500 for it. By far the worst experience I have ever had.

bad doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2015

please this Dr. is not about help the person , he just want your money he is so mean and he only want money for you . Never ever go to see him is a dark person that only care about how much money he can get from you .

intake review

Posted on March 17th, 2015

this was the worst doctor ever

Amazed! Not trial and error

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Was very easy to schedule an appointment. Although the doctor was running late. I had to wait 1 hour or so! But was worth the wait. The testing i had done is just amazing. Every other doctor I've been to has used trial error and over medicated me. This doctor wanted everything out of my system so he could do the testing and once he did it narrowed it down, he knew exactly what i should take that would be therapeutic. I didnt feel like i was a science experiment which is the way most doctors made me feel. I felt very comfortable and couldn't believe how great i felt by my second visit. I would highly recommend him!

Highly recommended

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I went to see this doctor for my panic attacks, after few weeks of seeing him, and correcting my meds that other doctors had put me on. He gradually got me off my Xanax, and off heavy meds that were actually keeping me a zombie. With some CBT and working to get to the root of my issues. I felt like a brand new person. I highly recommend him.

Used Car Salesman of Psychiatry

Posted on June 17th, 2014

This guy is listed as a psychiatrist on Florida blue cross blue shield. He takes your copay before you see him. He then tells you unless you pay him 6000....but he said he liked me so he'll only charge me $1500 for some test he won't help you I was there for anxiety he wanted to give me speed. He even asked me to call my family and ask them for money! He literally is in business to collect co pays and scam people out of cash. He told me that unless I paid him thousands in cash that he would not help me at all. Made me listen to his radio ads for adhd kids. Im there for help with anxiety he basically stole fifty dollars from me.

Only Doctor that could!

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Only Dr that could figure out what was going on inside my head! He does a special test which no others do! He figured my issues out and helped correct them. I've Never been better Highly recomended

I will keep him

Posted on March 25th, 2014

He accurately diagnosed me after many doctors had not for many years. I am finally living a healthy happy life.

The only one In this field

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Doctor carter help my family tremendously and I would like to mention he's the only Dr in his field that knows what people need in order to get well. I've seen plenty of shrinks and the buck stoped here. No trial and error. Simply helped my wife and I. Very compassionate in what he does and a genius when it comes to the brain. You might have to wait a little but it's well worth It.