A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Yin-Ti Chen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Arnold Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Chen practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.