A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold DeBelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold DeBelen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBelen graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. DeBelen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Zuniga DeBelen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Z. DeBelen practice?
- Dr. Arnold DeBelen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold DeBelen practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.