A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Delbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Delbridge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Delbridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delbridge graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Delbridge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold E Delbridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold E. Delbridge practice?
- Dr. Arnold Delbridge has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Delbridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Falls, IA.
See Waterloo Surgeons.