A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold DiBella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold DiBella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiBella
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiBella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold DiBella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBella graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DiBella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold V DiBella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Arnold V. DiBella practice?
- Dr. Arnold DiBella has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold DiBella practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.