A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold DiBella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold DiBella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold DiBella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBella graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DiBella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiBella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold V. DiBella practice?
Dr. Arnold DiBella practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.