A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Eiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Eiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Eiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Eiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Robert Eiser MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold R. Eiser practice?
- Dr. Arnold Eiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Eiser practices Internal Medicine near Darby, PA.
See Darby Internists.