A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Fikkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Fikkert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fikkert graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fikkert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold A Fikkert DO is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold A. Fikkert practice?
- Dr. Arnold Fikkert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Fikkert practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.