A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Fleischmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fleischmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Walter Fleischmann MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold W. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Arnold Fleischmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Fleischmann practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.