A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Friedman MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Friedman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Friedman practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.