A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Carl Friedman MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Friedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Friedman practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Fresno, CA.
See Tucson Radiologists.