Dr. Arnold Gallo Is this you?

Dr. Arnold Gallo remembered

Posted on October 1st, 2011

The funeral home shut down the Legacy page for Dr. Gallo, so I hope his friends and family will see the lovely sentiments written here. I have a similar story to the other patients. He was like a caring Father, always concerned first about my thyroid and general health in addition to my mental state. I will miss his gravelly, yet elegant voice; his laid back demeanor; how he always looked like he had on a new tie or new glasses. I would see him on 86th St., getting into his car, he was so excited about the new businesses, restaurants, and last time I saw him, the Fairway right next door. I hope he got to there. He helped me so much!! Thank you, Dr. Gallo. I will remember you always!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2011

I am shocked to learn of Dr. Gallo's passing. I've been working with him for several years and he helped me with an extremely difficult and debilitating condition. I am eternally grateful for his care, expertise and compassion. He truly saved my life!!! Rest in peace Dr. Gallo.

Most caring physcian I have ever met

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I tried for at least 20 years to get a cure to what ended up being panic disorder. Thanks to Dr. Gallo;s patients and caring he cured me. with two pills I am no longer plagues by this and I will never forget him.

Death of Dr Arnold J Gallo Psychiatrist NYC

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr Gallo's passing is truly the loss of a great Psychiatrist and a great human being. He was caring, compassionate and honest. To walk in office and sit and talk with him was to be yourself, to be supported; he just made it easy. Rest in peace Dr Gallo, you touched my life, and many around me. You were one of a kind and I am a better person for having known you. Thank you.

I really miss him

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I have been with Dr. Gallo for years and just found out today that he had passed. Even in my worst times he had the ability to make me laugh. He was so compassionate and true. I feel a bit lost without him. I can't even imagine working with anyone else. I hope his family knows how much he meant to so many people.

Amazing Doctor who will be missed...

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr. Gallo came into my life when I really needed him, and made me well. He was the kindest, most brilliant, and compassionate doctor I have ever known. I am devastated by his passing, but feel thankful for all the years I got to spend in his practice. Rest in peace, Doctor Gallo. You changed many lives for the better, and will be greatly missed.

He was THE best.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Such a shock to hear that he left us so soon. Was his patient for 6 years.An excellent listener; he told me up front that there are no "answers" to my issues. He provided the insight I needed to confront my problem directly on my own.He will be missed very much.

A Brilliant, Gentle, Caring Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2011

It was an absolute HONOR to be able to counsel with Dr. Gallo. I am devistated to learn that he has passed away. As a survivor of both terrorist attacks on The World Trade Center, he taught me how to deal with my anxiety, phobias, etc. He was a gentle, caring and brilliant man. He listened and counseled with great concern. May God rest his soul and God Bless his family, friends and patients during this difficult time. I will honor the work he has done with me by continuing to get better each and every day. Thank you Dr. Gallo for all that you have done for me. I will miss you dearly.

Posted on August 21st, 2011

The Best Dr. I ever had and trusted...

Best Psychiatrist EVER.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Didn't even accept my insurance originally, but arranged it. Like he pulled my out of the abyss after a solid year wading through the most ignorant quacks in the world. I'm absolutely crushed that a "personal medical" crisis has closed his practice "indefinitely."

Great Doctor! Saved my life and my sons life.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

The best.

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I am naming my first born child after him. In Gallo, We Trust.