A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Gass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gass
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Gass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gass graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Philip Gass MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Gass practice?
- Dr. Arnold Gass has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Gass practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.