A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Gass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gass
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Gass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gass graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Philip Gass MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Gass practice?
- Dr. Arnold Gass has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Gass practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.