A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Goldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Goldenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Arnold Goldenberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Goldenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.