Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

1828 El Camino Real
Ste 402
Burlingame, CA 94010
650-697-7643
Locations and availability (3)

|  Geraldine L.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr,Goldschlager for 18 years. I love that he really listens to me when i come to see him. I told him I would wait utnil he was finished with all his patients, Makes me feel like I an someone special. I would not trade him in the world he takes good care of me, my husband and especially my parents. All I have to say is don't retire I wloul not be able to find someone like him caring lolving and very smart I like that he is old school and how he treats me.

|  Attentive, Thoughtful. Caring  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Goldschlager is an old school type physician, in that he spends time with each patient, listens carefully and tries to understand the big picture. He knows when to make referrals to specialists. Unfortunately his calendar does get impacted by the extra time he spends with patients. It's not an assembly line. And I'll take that.

|  show details
by Lupita Delk on May 4th, 2010

Best Dr. I have ever seen excelent

|  Everyone is in a massive hurry  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

Beth is so stressed, I fear for her sanity.The diagnostic support staff are not very knowledgeable.Dr, G is a wonderful Dr. He knows a lot, but dictates while I am talking and doesn't really listen to me very well.Meds are the panacia of choice.