Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold Good
Dr. Arnold Good, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Gahanna, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Good is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center. Dr. Good has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold Good has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arnold Good is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Eric Lirio
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Abraham Parail
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Columbus, OH 0 mi22
Dr. William Fanning
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi38