A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Good, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Good has 26 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Good accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Good practice?
Dr. Arnold Good practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grove City, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH and Gahanna, OH.
See Grove City Cardiologists.