A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Good is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Good, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Good has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold P Good MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Good practice?
- Dr. Arnold Good has 14 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Good practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grove City, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Grove City Cardiologists.