A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Good Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Good, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Good has 26 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold P Good MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Good practice?
- Dr. Arnold Good has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arnold Good practices Cardiovascular Disease near Gahanna, OH.