Dr. Arnold Grandis Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Grandis?

Worst Dr Ever

Posted on August 9th, 2014

Dr Grandis the Worst doctor on the planet. He misdiagnosed me with two very serious complications with my pregnancy that it turned out after lots of expensive further testing that I did not even have. He is so over confident on things he does not know much about. I recommend that no expecting mother go to him unless they want all there hopes and dreams dashed by a lot of half truths. It has been a very stressful pregnancy when it did not need to be thanks to this doctors lack of information and over zealousness.

Dr. Grandis is Awesome

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Dr. Grandis was referred to me by my previous in Nashville, TN @ Vanderbilt Medical Center. Dr. Grandis delivered my second child in 199 & my third child in 2001. He is absolutely a wonderful doctor in this field of High Risk Pregnancies.I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 14th, 2011

he is the worst Doctor i have ever encountered.he couldn't even figure out the sex of my baby even when 4 US techs said the sex of the baby..i lost my baby because of his very poor management and care.i would't recommend anyone ever to him.He will answer to God when his time comes .

Posted on July 16th, 2016