A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Ison is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Ison, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ison graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold E. Ison practice?
- Dr. Arnold Ison practices Dermatology near South Pasadena, FL.