Dr. Arnold Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Friedman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Friedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016

Excellent

March 3rd, 2015

Extremely bad service

His staff is rude and inept. They treat patients with contempt and never relay messages or answer telephone calls. It is shocking that a reputable doctor has such a poorly trained staff.

July 24th, 2014

Unprofessional staff!

I waited for 2 in a half months for my scheduled appoitment with this doctor. I live in Staten Island and I rarely come to Manhattan. Unfortunately, due to the terrible constructions in the city I arrived to the hospital 15 minutes late. And I spent another 15 minutes to find doctor's suite due to the fact that the reminder notice provided by the doctor had an incorrect suite number. When I came I was denied in the appt because doctor had a personal issue and took the opportunity and left early since I didn't show up on time. All appoitments after mine were cancelled in advance, what frusturated me is that I was trying to call from my car for 30 minutes to let the staff know that I will be 15 minutes late but it was impossible to reach them, I was switched from one ext to another over and over until the call was dropped. Since the staff saw that I was late and the doctor had left WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE ME A CALL TO ADVICE ME THAT THE DOCTOR HAD LEFT? At least I would save all this time and worries trying to get incontact with them while driving. And I wouldn't have to pay for over priced city parking. When I spoke with the staff they didn't even try to put the effort and look at my reminder note in order to correct the suite number. So other clients wouldn't have to wander around the hospital and look for them. I am sure that doctor's information and address is preset in advance in their system.

August 16th, 2011

Unprofessional staff

What an unprofessional staff. Rude and uncaring. I wasn't giving the receptionist my personal information fast enough over the phone so she began to laugh in the background and have an attitude. I just don't understand how people working in a healthcare setting can have no compassion.

February 2nd, 2009

The staff is extremely unprofessional in the waiting area. While waiting for over two hours, I heard them cursing and complaining about patients. I requested tests which were not performed, and I was unable to find out results from those that were even after calling and leaving multiple messages. The doctor was nice enough, however there was no attempt at investigating the actual cause of my problem, only a suggestion that I take medication to control the symptoms.

May 4th, 2017