A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ARNOLD ROSEN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ARNOLD ROSEN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ARNOLD ROSEN, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. ROSEN graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. ROSEN has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ARNOLD J ROSEN MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. ARNOLD J. ROSEN practice?
- Dr. ARNOLD ROSEN has 1 office location.
- Dr. ARNOLD ROSEN practices Surgery near Sandy Springs, GA.