A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Rosen MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Rosen practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.