A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olive View Medical Center
- Providence St. Joseph M.C. PHS
- White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Jacob practice?
Dr. Arnold Jacob practices Occupational Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Preventive Medicine Specialists.