A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olive View Medical Center
- Providence St. Joseph M.C. PHS
- White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold M Jacob DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Arnold Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Jacob practices Occupational Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Preventive Medicine Specialists.