Dr. Arnold Kagan MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pearland, TX

3.9

September 18th, 2015
I would NOT recommend the Kagans to anyone. They are very rushed and really could care less about their individual patients. They overbook and give no personal care or time to their patients. Cleanliness seems to also be an issue.

March 31st, 2014
Front Desk Staff is Horrible
Horrible front desk staff. Rude, non-cooperating, argumentative, and dis-respectful) The Dr.'s themselves are OK. But they are always rushed (which gives a huge feeling of disconnect as the parent of the patient) Appt times are never honored, today's visit we sat in the waiting room 20 minutes past our scheduled appt time (1st appt time of the day too) before moving into the patient room where we waited even longer. (Every visit this happens) We have had billing issues where they billed us for a co-pay when our insurance doesn't require a co-pay, and after arguing and fighting with them (seriously, arguments with every person at the front desk) about it they finally issued us a "credit". Then when we did have a co-pay for services, they charged more than what our co-pay actually is to recover more from the credit. The last straw was today. After our visit this morning I called to asked about having a Dr's note faxed to my child's school for his excused absence, it turned into an ugly conversation on behalf of the supposed "Office Manager" She was rude and couldn't be bothered by trying to help. When I asked for the supervisor or Doctor, I received a very insincere and artificial "apology" I am done dealing with this Doctors office. Both of my children will start going somewhere else, and I recommend you look elsewhere as well.

January 4th, 2014
Dr. is great but staff is rude
For several years now I have brought my children to Dr. Kagans office. We see both Dr. Ryan and Arnold. I must say both Drs do a wonderful job and are very friendly but I can't say the same about the office staff. There have been times I have called and you can just tell by the tone of the persons voice that they just seem bothered to help you. It's even worse once you get to the office. No one smiles and usually just seem so unhappy to be there. Sadly in the several years I have brought my children it doesn't seem to get any better. The Drs. are wonderful but again, the staff could use some improvements. They are, after all, a reflection of the office.

May 22nd, 2012
Dr. Kagan was great, I had no problems with him. However, the office staff is incredibly rude. I have never dealt with a ruder group of people in my life.