A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Kalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Kalan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Kalan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kalan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Julian Kalan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Kalan practice?
- Dr. Arnold Kalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Kalan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.