Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
He is an AMAZINGLY wonderful doctor!! I could say so much more, but that sentence clears it up perfectly. Absolutely love him & HIGHLY recommend him!!!! :)

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Katz is a fantastic doctor. I saw him for years and was very pleased with his care. The reason I left his practice is strictly due to his staff. They are rude and unwilling to bend even in extreme circumstances. I had a phone call from his nurse one afternoon and was appalled by her extremely rude behavior...it's why I left. If you can put up with staff's attitude, I'd recommend him to you. If you don't have the patience to put up with rude people, stay away.

March 16th, 2015
not very creative in diagnosis obviously wanted to say it was fibromyalgia which it was not. I gave up after 3 visits and a few tests to seek a different path. Desk staff needs help. The nursing assistant was great.

May 23rd, 2013
Would not recommend AT ALL!
Finally had to find a new Rheumatologist after 5 months of being strung along test after test with Dr. Katz. My new wonderful doctor only had to look at two of my initial tests to say "this doesn't take a rocket scientist, we are starting your treatment today." I felt that Dr. Katz did not care and was so close minded and a bit lazy. I need a proactive doctor who isn't just trying to get money out of me making me come in for unnecessary appointments. The office is very outdated and the older front office ladies are cold and at times rude. Have since found out that I'm not the only former Katz patient who has had so many issues with him.

November 27th, 2011
although dr katz is very hard to get in to see, his bedside manor is wonderful. his knowledge of medications and up to date treatments is nothing short of amazing. he has given me back life.

July 1st, 2011
I have been seeing Dr for over 2 yrs. I look forward to his questions and comments on my health, the world, or just the weather. I am a health professional myself, and appreciate that he doesn't spend a lot of time with me. My case doesn't require him to spend a lot of time with me, which allows him to spend more time with someone else. I enjoy his energy!! He's extremely careful, and correct with his diagnosis.