A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Klein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Klein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Jay Klein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Klein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.