A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Klein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Jay Klein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Klein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.