A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Klipstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Klipstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klipstein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klipstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Klipstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klipstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Klipstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Mem Hosp, Manchester, Ct
- Johnson Memorial Hospital of Stafford Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold L Klipstein MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Klipstein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Klipstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Klipstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Gastroenterologists.