A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Konig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Konig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Konig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konig graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold G. Konig practice?
Dr. Arnold Konig practices Internal Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists.