Dr. Arnold Kop MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 27th, 2016
Caring
My mom was under Dr Kop's care when she fell down. We liked the way he slowly explained her treatment procedures and he patiently answers my mom's endless questions. He called my mom after she was discharged to make sure she was ok and taking her medications.

November 25th, 2013
Gentle and caring
Great physician, very empathetic and caring. Listened to my problems and diagnosed accordingly.

July 13th, 2013
Kop - a miserable human being
I had no prior knowledge of Arnold Kop until I had the misfortune to speak with him for medical advice about my mom, who is in a skilled nursing facility. First, he is apparently very disrespectful and dismissive to the nursing staff. He scolded them when I asked the head nurse to call the physician so I could decide whether or not our mom should be taken to the emergency room. Kop spent several moments being upset because he had to talk with me - and let me know that. Then he insisted that he had seen our mother three days previously and she was not as I described. The bottom line: being a physician is a privilege, a choice. It is apparent Kop has no respect for the role of doctor, the nursing support staff, his patients and their families. It isn't possible to give him zero stars on this site...but that is what I want to do. I wouldn't trust a plant to his care.

January 7th, 2012
Terrible patient care, unwilling to help
This doctor is dismissive, condescending, and thoroughly uninterested in patient concerns. He was consistently rude and unwilling to take steps necessary to support a patient in need. Avoid this man.

October 4th, 2011
Doesn't know when to refer to a specialist