A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Kriegstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Kriegstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriegstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kriegstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Richard Kriegstein MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold R. Kriegstein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Kriegstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Kriegstein practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.