A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Kriegstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Kriegstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriegstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kriegstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kriegstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold R. Kriegstein practice?
Dr. Arnold Kriegstein practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.