A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Leff is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leff
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Leff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Leff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Sterne Leff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Leff practice?
- Dr. Arnold Leff has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Leff practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.