Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Mary Hines on Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Lieboff and his entire staff are considerate and extremely professional. I have been a pt. for a few years and all has been positive. Dr. Lieboff's medical decisions and interventions were life savers for me. I recommend him whenever I can.

Excellent Work show details Excellent Work
by CJ on Nov 23rd, 2015

Excellent Surgeon! Knows what he is doing and I would use him again if needed. Fast Recovery.

Oct 28th, 2015

If you want open communication, a caring Doctor and staff, and aftercare following surgery, DONT GO THERE!!!

Sep 24th, 2015

I think the only reason it's so easy to see him is that you would not repeat it. He is rude and uncaring as is the rest of the office.

Mar 8th, 2014

I agree he could spend more time explaining things. He is not nasty but he is not personable. He seems to know what he is doing and doesn't rush into surgery so I am primarily concerned with that aspect and I would continue to go back for treatment.

Mar 20th, 2012

Needs to have a better bedside manner. Seemed uncaring.

Jun 29th, 2011

Staff is excellent; wait time was short; doctor courteous and professional.

Stay away show details Stay away
by md/phd radiologist on Apr 23rd, 2011

The degree of this doctor's rudeness knew know bounds. I'm a fellow physician myself and his behavior was unacceptable. Rather than discussing anything he told me what he decided and his bedside manner consisted of telling me to bend over and then opening the door and leaving with my pants still around my ankles. He then immediately directed me to his scheduling nurse who I then politely informed I would not be in need of his future services.

very happy patient show details very happy patient
Mar 8th, 2011

Great and knowledgable staff. Dr. Leiboff was smart, pleasant and explained everything in a careful manner. He was conservative with regard to recommending surgery as a first thought, which I appreciated. I got better quickly (without surgery) and if the need arises, will go back to Dr. Leiboff again.