A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Leshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Leshman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leshman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Leshman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John MacOmb Hospital, Warren, Mi
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Lawrence Leshman MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Leshman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Leshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Leshman practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.