A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Leshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leshman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leshman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Leshman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leshman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Leshman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John MacOmb Hospital, Warren, Mi
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Lawrence Leshman MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Leshman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Leshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Leshman practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.