A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Levinson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Levinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Irving Levinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold I. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Arnold Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Levinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.