A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Levinson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Levinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Irving Levinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold I. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Arnold Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Levinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.