A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Schwartz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Mark Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Surgeons.