A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Schwartz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anterior Spinal Artery Syndrome
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Mark Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Schwartz practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Surgeons and Huntington Station Physiatrists.