A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Malcolm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Malcolm is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malcolm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malcolm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Malcolm, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcolm graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malcolm has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Malcolm MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Malcolm practice?
- Dr. Arnold Malcolm has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Malcolm practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists and Nashville Oncologists.