A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Malcolm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Malcolm is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Malcolm, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcolm graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malcolm has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Malcolm MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Malcolm practice?
- Dr. Arnold Malcolm has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Malcolm practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Chatsworth, CA.
See Clarksville Radiologists and Clarksville Radiation Oncologists.