A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Malcolm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Malcolm, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcolm graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Malcolm has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malcolm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold Malcolm practice?
Dr. Arnold Malcolm practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Body Imaging, Medical Oncology, and Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists, Nashville Oncologists, and Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.