A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Mandelstam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Mandelstam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Mandelstam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelstam graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mandelstam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold M Mandelstam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Mandelstam practice?
- Dr. Arnold Mandelstam has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Mandelstam practices Psychiatry near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Hollis Psychiatrists.