A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Markowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Markowitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy EUS
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans