A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Markowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Markowitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Jay Markowitz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Markowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Markowitz practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.