A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Mech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Mech, Addiction Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Mech, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Mech graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mech has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Walter Mech MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold W. Mech practice?
- Dr. Arnold Mech has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Mech practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists and Plano Addiction Specialists.