A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Mech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Mech, Addiction Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mech
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mech Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Mech, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Mech graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mech has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Walter Mech MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold W. Mech practice?
- Dr. Arnold Mech has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Mech practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists and Plano Addiction Specialists.