Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 19th, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had. Been with him over 15 years. Treats me like a real person. Spends plenty of time with me. works with me. Like him personally as well.

He's the Best show details He's the Best
by Jackie Sanders on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Mellits is a very professional and proficient doctor. He has great bedside manners. His diagnoses of my health problems have been very accurate. He is tackful and shows empathy towards you. Dr. Mellits is also very persistent when he ask you to follow his instructions pertaining to your health.

best dr ever show details best dr ever
by isabel on Jan 16th, 2014

i love dr mellits he rocks

Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Mellits is exactly what you would want from a primary care physician. You never feel rushed when you go to see him. His bed side mannor is amazing! He is compassionate, open minded and extremely thourough. I would highly recommend Dr. Mellits.

Tired show details Tired
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr.Mellits is good, not great. His office is awful. If you want to see him you have to leave a detailed voicemail for his nurse. She will return the call later that day or the next day. If you miss her call you will have to start over by leaving another detailed voicemail for the nurse and she will call you later that day or the next day. Finally when you talk to the nurse she will try to send you off to a specialist. If not she will schedule an appt with a nurse practitioner 3 to 4 days out. If you insist you want to see Dr.Mellits then as the last option she will give you an appt with the doctor 3 weeks out. I got tired of this after two times and stopped going to Dr.Mellits.

Excellent Professional Doctor show details Excellent Professional Doctor
Jun 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Mellits for several years. He is an excellent doctor, professional, shows great care and concern for his patients and is the best doctor that I've had in many years! I have referred a number of my friends to him and his practice.