Internists
550 Peachtree St NE
Ste 1550
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-892-2131
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  He's the Best  |  show details
by Jackie Sanders on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Mellits is a very professional and proficient doctor. He has great bedside manners. His diagnoses of my health problems have been very accurate. He is tackful and shows empathy towards you. Dr. Mellits is also very persistent when he ask you to follow his instructions pertaining to your health.

|  best dr ever  |  show details
by isabel on Jan 16th, 2014

i love dr mellits he rocks

|  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Mellits is exactly what you would want from a primary care physician. You never feel rushed when you go to see him. His bed side mannor is amazing! He is compassionate, open minded and extremely thourough. I would highly recommend Dr. Mellits.

|  Tired  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr.Mellits is good, not great. His office is awful. If you want to see him you have to leave a detailed voicemail for his nurse. She will return the call later that day or the next day. If you miss her call you will have to start over by leaving another detailed voicemail for the nurse and she will call you later that day or the next day. Finally when you talk to the nurse she will try to send you off to a specialist. If not she will schedule an appt with a nurse practitioner 3 to 4 days out. If you insist you want to see Dr.Mellits then as the last option she will give you an appt with the doctor 3 weeks out. I got tired of this after two times and stopped going to Dr.Mellits.

|  Excellent Professional Doctor  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Mellits for several years. He is an excellent doctor, professional, shows great care and concern for his patients and is the best doctor that I've had in many years! I have referred a number of my friends to him and his practice.

|  Referred my children  |  show details
by 1mrman on Aug 9th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Great diagnostician, kind, earnest, & pleasant, wonderful. worth the wait. I went to see him for my annual check up last year and as we discussed a particular problem I was having, he set up various tests that were needed and as part of the outcome he sent me to a wonderful specialist.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by NancyMM on Mar 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Mellitts treats both myself and my husband. We are extremely pleased with his compassion, experience and the amount of time he devotes to his patients. You won't find a better Internist in the Atlanta area.

|  I Have Recommended Dr. Mellits to Many  |  show details
by Hophead on Mar 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Mellits is by far the most competent and caring doctor I have ever seen. He has been my primary care physician for more than 15 years and I owe my good health to his services. You couldn't be in better hands.

|  Very very nice caring doctor.Extremely competant!  |  show details
by spirit330 on Jul 20th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Thank God I got to Dr. Mellits. He knows his stuff and is cutting edge. He takes personal interest in you and looks for all avenues even natural to help you with your condition. The staff was friendly and very competent as well. I highly recommend this doctor. He is one of the best I have seen in Atlanta.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by atlanta75 on Dec 18th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr Mellits for a couple of years now. I find him to be very knowledgeable and thorough, and he has a great bed side manor.

|  Merchant Review  |  show details
by krittabug on Jun 28th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I've been seeing Dr. Mellits for about four years now, and have been very pleased.