A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Melman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Melman, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Melman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Melman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Melman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Melman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Melman MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Melman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Melman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Melman practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.