Dr. Arnold Menezes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Menezes?

April 17th, 2017

He saved my life.

December 22nd, 2015

The best doctor in the business!!

December 23rd, 2014

Dr Menezes did surgery on our daughter in 2010. We are all so thankful we have been able to enjoy her these last almost 5 years. Thank you God has given you a very special talent.

June 19th, 2013

"Angel and the reason I'm alive"

Dr. Menezes is the beyond an expert and wish they could invent a title that adequately describes him. When I was 10 years old I needed surgery to save my life and came from Cleveland Ohio to have Dr. Menezes save my life. Having the degerative spinal disorder Klippel Feil syndrome the surgery that needed to be done was beyond difficult to say the least and the dangerous surgery had lethal risks of death and paralysis among the worst. My family was given help and lodging at the Ronald McDonald House and I was taken care of by the best nurses and staff in the country. Both surgeries were extreamely successful and I went on to lead a relatively normal life and now have a little girl of my own. Dr. Menezes gave me a second chance at life and not a day goes by I don't think about him and pray he is blessed for giving me a life of quality. Cleveland Ohio is Home of the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital and they are among the Best in the world, the fact I went halfway across the country to see Dr. Menezes speaks volumes and shows that he is respected as one of the Best in the World. There is no way I could ever repay him , but I hope that this review will give the confidence to someone looking for help for their child or themselves. It's been 24 years since Dr. Menezes saved my life and he is the Angel that save my life and I would put my daughters life in his hands above any if I needed to . I wish I could scream this from rooftops that this man is a Hero.

March 5th, 2013

Awful experience. He threw a fit when I dared ask a question about one of the risks of the surgery on my infant. We left and went to Gillette. We found out Menezes was about 40 years behind in the surgery he claims to be an expert in. Get a second opinion. There are much better alternatives than Menezes.

June 16th, 2012

My daughter was referred to Dr. Menezes for Chiari Malformation and basilar invagination. I can't say it enough--He is an excellent physician. If you're looking for the best of the best--Dr. Menezes is that doctor!

June 9th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Very kind and helpful to my Mother's problems. Dr. Menezes operated on my Mother 19 years ago. The neck surgery was a complete success. We returned today for pain issues she is experiencing. He referred us to two other Dept. for help with her problems. He was so friendly...complimented my Mother on many different things.He is just the BEST DOCTOR I know!

April 28th, 2011

In 2001, when our child was in need of immediate care, we were accomodated on short notice after a referral from a WI neurosurgeon. Our follow-up care has been thorough and always well-explained. When we come to the clinic for follow-up visits, the staff always lets us know if there will be any delay due to emergency surgeries or other circumstances. We are offered a pager so we are not confined to the waiting room. And, Dr. Menezes always treats our daughter like one of his own! It is a joyful reunion for our daughter and her doctor. It was difficult to be "released" from his care at our last visit as he is a hero to our family and we will miss seeing him.

March 15th, 2011

Best of the best . Saved my daughters life twice.

September 2nd, 2010

After waiting four or five weeks for an appointment, waited another 90 minutes past appointment time. Took him a while to warm up but he was okay. Likes to have his ego stroked, and it is considerable. However, I think he has seen it all and knows what he is talking about. In my case, he said straight up he could not help me, and while that was disappointing, I appreciated the candor. I would've like to have a spent a little more time to hear his suggestions, but once he delivered his news, it was clear he wanted to be on to his next patient. He complained about his staff overscheduling him, but I'm sure if he didn't want to be over scheduled, he wouldn't be overscheduled.

November 8th, 2009

TOP DR.

WAS BI ANOTHER A FEW OPINIONS BEFORE, AND NOBODY SEE'S THE PROBLAM LIKE DR, MENEZAS HE SEES THE PROBLEM SO CLEARLY AND EXPLAIN IT TO ME SO GOOD

October 26th, 2009

Craniosyntosis

Dr. Menezes operated on my son when he was 5 months old for a closed suture in his skull. This is a major reconstructive skull surgery. While Dr. Menezes explained the facts bluntly (too bluntly, I did not like him after our first few consult visits) he knows exactly what he talking about and is the best in the country at this. Let me repeat, the BEST neurosurgeon in the country. Everything he said would happen, did. So if you are wondering about him, know this, listen to him and do not disbelieve anything he says, he has been doing neurosurgery for 30 years. It maybe very hard to here what he's saying (we cried for awhile after each appointment) to be true, but it most likely is.