A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Meyerowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyerowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Meyerowitz practice?
Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.