A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerowitz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyerowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Harold Meyerowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Meyerowitz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.