A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerowitz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyerowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Harold Meyerowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Meyerowitz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Meyerowitz practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.