A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Morris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Arnold Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Morris practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.