Dr. Arnold Negrin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
Patienty
Please do your research before you make an appointment with Dr. Negrin. I had the worst experience with him and his staff today about a deductible that I knew nothing about because Dr. Negrin staff was sending my bill to unknown address. Dr. Negrin refused to see me because I couldn't pay a bill I never knew nothing about at the schedule appointment. I asked the staff why I'm being hold responsible for a mixed up on an address not to mention that Dr. Negrin office verified my insurance and made an copy of my drivers license with my correct address on it. I consistently repeated myself to Dr. Negrin's staff about their mixed up on my address but was handed an month prescription by one of his nurse practitioners and was told to pay the bill and call back for an appointment in a unprofessional manner. It made me sick to my stomach to be treated with no respect from Dr. Negrin and his staff.

January 2nd, 2017
Dr. Negrin has saved me from the person I hated being for a year now. I thank you very much.

August 2nd, 2016
Unbelievable Wait Time
I have found this office and doctor to be most unprofessional. The wait time is always 2-3 hours with no apology. We have sought another doctor because of this.

July 18th, 2016
Amazing Doctor has truly helped me make a big change in my life!!!!

January 22nd, 2016
Total lack of organization
Waited along with about 10 other people in the waiting room for over 3 hours. Completely unorganized.

April 15th, 2015
terrible service, rude employees, uncaring doc

February 18th, 2015
Waited 2 and a half hours before the doctor even called me in the room

May 17th, 2013
Care has seriously declined
I've been a long time patient, at first grateful and impressed.Now I feel like a neglected number.He's no respect or reguard for the patients he has and any of the people in the overcrowded wait room who have waited 1 or more hours would agree.There've been many times I and other patients have shown for our appt. only to be told they tried to call us before we drove a long distance he had "something to do" and cancelled all for the day.I feel very sorry for his staff who have to be on the brunt of his arrogance. When I have called with questions Im told they will speak to him and get back with me, rarely happens, and if I call back they stutter in embarrassment making it obvious he blew them off too, once I heard him snap at them while I was on the other line calling them incompetent. I could go on with the list but I'll just point out that this Dr. is in the profession of mental health and if its just long term medication management you need and not actual care, go for it. I shouldn't be the one to follow up,remind him what I am taking,or track him down begging for help when I have a crisis. True he has many patients (for now) but like myself I have few choices so Im stuck with him it appears to be the same for others making me also feel like he flaunts the fact he will do as he pleases and show when he wants even if your appt. was at 11 and he comes in at 2 because he had a lunch date.

January 16th, 2013
Lousy listener
He precribed a new med that could have serious life threatening side-effects for some...it did for me, although not life threatening. I called his office and spoke to an associate, as he was unavailable, who told me to discontiue use. Not only did Dr. Negren not call me back, he knew nothing @ it when I came in. He asked @ a med he took me off over and over, but never asked @ the 1 he prescribed. When I did bring it up, he seemed confused....looked thru his record and figured out he did prescribe it. DUH I had to repeat everything 3 or more times and usually gave up because he wasn't listening. he was reading a file....clearly not mine bc he did not know what med he prescribed. That was my last visit. He is a script writer, if thats all you need, you will love him!!!

October 14th, 2011
A psychiatrist you can trust 100%
I am very cautious with any psychiatrist because I know many of them abandon their morals for drug company kick backs. However, Dr. Negrin is the first Psych I trust because he listens very closely and repeats back what he's hearing. He works with you and doesn't prescribe unneccessary meds. Myself, I have been on antidepressants for years but it was due to certain situations in my life, not an ongoing problem. He agreed that it sounded like it was time to wean off antidepressants all together and I am feeling better every day. He is very kind and compassionate. I promise you will not regret seeing this MD.

September 2nd, 2011
Dr. Negrin
Dr. Negrin is awesome! It took several months to get appt.-but well worth the wait. THE BEST in SAV! ALWAYS very interested in me, meds, my moods, etc. Only reasons for long wait time @ office are him having rounds @ hospital OR an emergency. Have seen SEVERAL shrinks, therapists, etc. in SAV, but he is the best.

July 27th, 2011
Excellent Care Is Worth The Wait
Dr. Negrin is a caring professional who gives his all to each patient who walks through his door. Your wait time may be long but that is because he's giving the necessary care to each patient just as he will with you when you are with him. I saw Dr. Negrin for two years and have nothing but good to say. I would recommend Dr. Negrin to anyone who asked.