Dr. Arnold Negrin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Negrin?

He has greatly improved his wait times!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

As some of the comments state, the wait times used to be ridiculous. However, he recently hired a nurse practitioner to his practice and also moved to a new office space, both of which have sped up workflow quite a bit. His nurse, Lindsay, is especially nice, although I do wish that more time could be spent on talking through some things instead of just focusing mostly on medication.

Patienty

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Please do your research before you make an appointment with Dr. Negrin. I had the worst experience with him and his staff today about a deductible that I knew nothing about because Dr. Negrin staff was sending my bill to unknown address. Dr. Negrin refused to see me because I couldn't pay a bill I never knew nothing about at the schedule appointment. I asked the staff why I'm being hold responsible for a mixed up on an address not to mention that Dr. Negrin office verified my insurance and made an copy of my drivers license with my correct address on it. I consistently repeated myself to Dr. Negrin's staff about their mixed up on my address but was handed an month prescription by one of his nurse practitioners and was told to pay the bill and call back for an appointment in a unprofessional manner. It made me sick to my stomach to be treated with no respect from Dr. Negrin and his staff.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Dr. Negrin has saved me from the person I hated being for a year now. I thank you very much.

Unbelievable Wait Time

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I have found this office and doctor to be most unprofessional. The wait time is always 2-3 hours with no apology. We have sought another doctor because of this.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Amazing Doctor has truly helped me make a big change in my life!!!!

Total lack of organization

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Waited along with about 10 other people in the waiting room for over 3 hours. Completely unorganized.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

terrible service, rude employees, uncaring doc

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Waited 2 and a half hours before the doctor even called me in the room

Care has seriously declined

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I've been a long time patient, at first grateful and impressed.Now I feel like a neglected number.He's no respect or reguard for the patients he has and any of the people in the overcrowded wait room who have waited 1 or more hours would agree.There've been many times I and other patients have shown for our appt. only to be told they tried to call us before we drove a long distance he had "something to do" and cancelled all for the day.I feel very sorry for his staff who have to be on the brunt of his arrogance. When I have called with questions Im told they will speak to him and get back with me, rarely happens, and if I call back they stutter in embarrassment making it obvious he blew them off too, once I heard him snap at them while I was on the other line calling them incompetent. I could go on with the list but I'll just point out that this Dr. is in the profession of mental health and if its just long term medication management you need and not actual care, go for it. I shouldn't be the one to follow up,remind him what I am taking,or track him down begging for help when I have a crisis. True he has many patients (for now) but like myself I have few choices so Im stuck with him it appears to be the same for others making me also feel like he flaunts the fact he will do as he pleases and show when he wants even if your appt. was at 11 and he comes in at 2 because he had a lunch date.

Lousy listener

Posted on January 16th, 2013

He precribed a new med that could have serious life threatening side-effects for some...it did for me, although not life threatening. I called his office and spoke to an associate, as he was unavailable, who told me to discontiue use. Not only did Dr. Negren not call me back, he knew nothing @ it when I came in. He asked @ a med he took me off over and over, but never asked @ the 1 he prescribed. When I did bring it up, he seemed confused....looked thru his record and figured out he did prescribe it. DUH I had to repeat everything 3 or more times and usually gave up because he wasn't listening. he was reading a file....clearly not mine bc he did not know what med he prescribed. That was my last visit. He is a script writer, if thats all you need, you will love him!!!

A psychiatrist you can trust 100%

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I am very cautious with any psychiatrist because I know many of them abandon their morals for drug company kick backs. However, Dr. Negrin is the first Psych I trust because he listens very closely and repeats back what he's hearing. He works with you and doesn't prescribe unneccessary meds. Myself, I have been on antidepressants for years but it was due to certain situations in my life, not an ongoing problem. He agreed that it sounded like it was time to wean off antidepressants all together and I am feeling better every day. He is very kind and compassionate. I promise you will not regret seeing this MD.

Dr. Negrin

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Negrin is awesome! It took several months to get appt.-but well worth the wait. THE BEST in SAV! ALWAYS very interested in me, meds, my moods, etc. Only reasons for long wait time @ office are him having rounds @ hospital OR an emergency. Have seen SEVERAL shrinks, therapists, etc. in SAV, but he is the best.