A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ostrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Ostrow is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Ostrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ostrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ostrow MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Ostrow practice?
- Dr. Arnold Ostrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Ostrow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Pulmonologists.